Although The 2020 Farm Chicks Fair had to be rescheduled to August 22-23 due to Covid, I wanted to find a way to connect the Curators and shoppers in some way while we wait. My idea was to host a combination of a telethon and The Farm Chicks Fair in one, and for it to take place online. This is how The Farm Chicks Fair-ethon was born.
The Fair-ethon features a small number of Curators who are offering vintage and handmade/designed items for sale now, as well as some special guests joining in with some fun and happy content. Imagine this as a small warm-up for Farm Chicks in August!
The live online broadcast, takes place on Saturday, June 6th beginning at 9am Pacific on The Farm Chicks Instagram and The Farm Chicks Facebook pages. If you miss out on the live broadcast, you can find the posts saved on each of those pages.
In case you miss it, I’ve provided the links and/or contact information below for the Curators participating.
- 3 GEN COLLECTIBLES: email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook Messenger: Barb Evers
- AT THE FARMHOUSE: Website
- ATELIER DE CAMPAGNE: Website
- ATTIC JOURNALS: Website
- AVERIE LANE: Website
- BE GREEN NATURALLY CLEAN: Website
- BETTER MAN BEARD: Website
- BLUE BARN VINTAGE: Phone: 208-765-2288
- BUSY BEE UPCYCLE: Email: email@example.com Phone: 509-832-1705
- COMPASS MOON CREATIONS: Website
- DETAILS HOME & GARDEN: Phone: 520-336-8405
- GROVE JOURNAL: Website
- JAC AND JAE: Website
- JOHNBOB COOL JUNK: Direct Message on Instagram or Facebook
- LISA SOUERS: Instagram
- MAMA ROOST: Direct Message on Instagram or Facebook
- PIC N PALS: Phone: 509-701-9117
- RAISING THE BAR: Website
- RHINESTONE REVIVAL: Phone: 509-981-3934
- SWEET TIES SHOP: Website
- TALKING CROW COFFEE ROASTERS: Website
- TROUVAILLE LIFESTYLE: Website
- UBER CHIC: Website
- VEDA LUX: Wesbite
- VINTAGE PRINT: Website
- WHITE BARN JEWELRY: Website
I hope you enjoy the Fair-ethon and shop shop shop in support of the Curators during this challenging time. I can’t wait to see you in person at The Farm Chicks Vintage and Handmade Fair in August!
Stay-at-home mom, Serena Thompson, dreamed of creating a fun and happy little event to sell her vintage and handmade goods. In 2002, she and some friends held the first event in her neighbor’s barn. The sale became wildly popular and began attracting visitors from across the country and recognition in national magazines. Today the event fills the Spokane County Fairgrounds and features hundreds of creatively and carefully curated spaces filled with vintage and handmade goods. Many describe it as a bucket list event, magical, inspirational, and the best vintage & handmade fair in the country. Serena describes it as the happiest on earth.